TATTOOS AND MINORS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD
- The CaféInk® will systematically refuse tattooing young people under 17 years old even with parental consent.
- The CaféInk® will require the presence of the legal representative of the minor when making an appointment but also during its realization.
- We reserve the right to refuse to tattoo a minor.
- Please read carefully the risk information sheet (risk information sheet)
- It’s an obligation to fill out the CaféInk® commitment charter and parental authorization + presentation of the identity card of the legal representative + Family book.
- A copy of the commitment charter will be given to you.