PIERCING FOR MINORS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD
- The CaféInk® systematically refuses piercing minors under 15 years old even with parental consent (excluding earlobes).
- The CaféInk® will require the presence of the legal representative of the minor to take knowledge of the important information related to the piercing and that he or she gives his or her consent by completing the commitment chart and parental authorization.
- Please read carefully the risk information sheet (risk information sheet)
- It’s an obligation to fill up the CaféInk® commitment charter and parental authorization + presentation of the identity card of the legal representative + Family book.
- A copy of the commitment charter will be given to you.